jueves, 27 de mayo de 2021

Musica Afrodisiaca (2000)


 

 MUSICA AFRODISIACA (2000)

01.- Spandau Ballet / True
 02.- The Temptations / My Girl
 03.- The Everly Brothers / All I Have To Do Is Dream
 04.- Kc & The Sunshine Band / Please Don´t Go
 05.- The Flying Pickets / Only You
 06.- Morris Albert / Feelings
 07.- Aaron Neville / Tell It Like It Is
08.- Culture Club / Victims
 09.- Whitesnake / Is This Love
 10.- Don Mclean / Crying
 11.- The Hollies / He Ain´t Heavy, He´s My Brother
 12.- Tasmin Archer / Sleeping Satellite
 13.- Gerry Rafferty / Baker Street
 14.- Minnie Riperton / Loving You
 15.- Leo Sayer / When I Need You
 16.- Duran Duran / Ordinary World
 17.- Mc Hammer / Have You Seen Her
 18.- John Waite / Missing You
 19.- Danny Wilson / Mary´s Player
 20.- Meat Loaf / Heroes
 21.- Marillion / Kayleigh
 22.- John Travolta / Sandy
 23.- Tom Jones / If I Sing You A Love Song
 24.- B.J.Thomas / Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head
 25.- Paul Anka / (You´re) Having My Baby
 26.- Peabo Bryson & Roberta Flack / Tonight I Celebrate My Love
 27.- Dr. Hook / Sharing The Night Together
 28.- Adrian Gurvitz / Classic
 29.- T´Pau / China In Your Hand
 30.- Billy Idol / Eyes Without A Face

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario